"We have had several of your SB-150's for years and years, and haven't had to do maintenance, These are being used overseas to clean kitchen equipment."– Scott Burke
"There is an extensive amount of space we have cleaned, and countless hours we've put on the machine with very little maintenance, etc. Thanks."– Steve
"We brought in Sodablast because we wanted surface preparation, not surface removal. Wild Oats keel is machined to tolerances of a 1/1000th of an inch and any variations could prove critical"– David
"Rhonda – The SodaBlaster worked great. They were using it at the Giants Stadium to clean up the Willy Mays memorial and it even made the paper. They did a write up on it."– Harry at Edward R Bacon
"I am getting 300 sq ft of cleaning out of 50 lbs of soda."– Paul Howard
"One guy is getting done in 2 hours what it was taking 3 guys 10 days to do. Now all of the guys want to use the mobile."– Rick Foote @ Evonik
"Sodablast removed the paint from a wall to be rendered so quickly it was unbelievable. We use the Sodablast team regularly for paint removal from a variety of surfaces. The best thing is there is no clean up as they did it all!"– Mal
"Sodablast successfully removed two layers of paint from sandstone on a Heritage building in a fraction of the time of other methods. The finish was beyond our expectations and I highly recommend them."– Nigel
"I dry ice blasted a bakers rack from a large bakery. It was covered in baked-on protein and oil residue. The ice was ineffective. I tried for 20 minutes with 4 different nozzles. That got me about 10% done. I soda blasted the remaining 90% in 25 more minutes. Perhaps I was just not picking projects that ice was not meant for. I went on to attempt to blast an auto door panel and cast aluminum powder coated patio chair. The ice just did not strip the paint quickly enough to be cost effective. SodaBlasting was 75% faster as opposed to the 25% the speed of dry ice."– Jim Riehl, Independent Contractor
Flood remediation & cleanup typically includes sanitizing homes and businesses for molds and mildews that formed after the floods receded. These same surfaces are often covered with other micro-organisms that must be eliminated.
Toxic Mold Spores
Molds and other microbes start growing on water damaged materials within 48 hours after flood waters have receded. Mold contamination in buildings can cause significant health problems.
These problems can include simple allergic responses such as eye, nose and throat irritation, excessive colds and flu, lowered immune systems, acute mycotoxicosis - a severe reaction to mold produced toxic chemicals, mold induced asthma, mold lung infections like aspergillosis, and chronic debilitating lung diseases such hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
If properly remediated right after the waters recede these health risks can be avoided along with the cost of future remediation. A consultation with a Remediation Expert is best.
Even a minor house fire leaves behind a major mess. There is the obvious fire damage plus smoke and water damage in almost all cases. When damage is minor, a repair to the existing structure may be warranted.
When cleaning up after a fire and prepping for reconstruction many challenges will be encountered. Some of the biggest are:
The Smell of Smoke
Soot and Residues
Charred but salvageable rafters, beams, flooring, etc
Soda Blasting is extremely effective in removing toxic residues, soot, and associated smells after a fire. Soda Blast Contractors often work with insurance companies over a large geographic area to quickly clean fire and smoke damaged locations.
Soot is comprised of carbon and other materials which are incompletely burned or oxidized. Although some of the carbon particles have electrical charges that cause them to stick together, most often greases and oils are the adhesives. Some soot particles are dry and can be vacuumed effectively. Other soot particles a more agressive action to dissolve the greases or oils.
Standard abrasive blasting is a dirty process, often loading and even embedding the surface with contaminants (grease, oil, tar & abrasive particles) in the process of removing the coating. Remediators are limiting their use these methods for a more modern solution.
Remediation experts are taking an Eco-Friendly approach with The Genuine SodaBlaster™ from SodaBlast Systems.
SodaBlast Systems has amazing solutions for Food Processing plants and equipment. SodaBlast media is FDA/USDA and Kosher approved. It is also GRAS, so it can be used in food plants without worry. Check out FoodEquipmentCleaning.com for more information on this clean green product line.